- ROOM & BOARD: Homestay includes daily breakfast and dinner, as well as laundry once per week. Students may opt out of housing to find separate accommodations if desired.
- EXCURSIONS: . Students will go on 3 day excursions and at least 1 overnight excursion.
TUITION at one of the following host universities: Universidad Carlos III or Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- ACADEMIC CREDITS: Students who receive pre-approval from their home institution can transfer the credits they earn to their home institution. Students will take a full course load while abroad.
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT: At the conclusion of the program, an official transcript will be sent to your home institution.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION PASS: AYA provides a monthly public transportation pass for each student.
- AIRPORT PICK-UP: at the Madrid airport for students who arrive on the official arrival date by the designated time.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: All students are covered under our comprehensive medical insurance policy.
- SITE DIRECTOR: on-site to assist students with any academic or cultural difficulties they may encounter.
- PRE-DEPARTURE PACKET & ON-SITE ORIENTATION
- Books & materials
- Personal expenses
- Student visa, if required
- Daily lunch
- Meals on excursions (breakfast may be provided on overnight trips)