AYA Study Abroad Paris at Paris IV & the Institut Catholique
- ROOM & BOARD: Homestay includes daily breakfast and dinner except on weekends. Students may opt out of housing to find separate accommodations if desired.
- EXCURSIONS: Every week or two, students attend a play, concert, opera, visit a museum or an art gallery, or go on a day excursion to a site of interest outside of Paris. Each Fall there is an overnight excursion to the Vallée de la Loire and each Spring to Normandy.
- TUITION at one of the following host universities: Universite de Paris-Sorbonne/Institut Catholique/Cours de Langue et Civilisation Francaises de la Sorbonne
- ACADEMIC CREDITS: Students who receive pre-approval from their home institution can transfer the credits they earn to their home institution. Students will take a full course load while abroad.
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT: At the conclusion of the program, an official transcript will be sent to your home institution.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION PASS: AYA provides a monthly public transportation pass for each student.
- INTERNET ACCESS: available at Reid Hall. Not guaranteed at your homestay.
- AIRPORT PICK-UP: at the Paris (CDG) airport for students who arrive on the official arrival date by the designated time.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: All students are covered under our comprehensive medical insurance policy.
- SITE DIRECTOR: on-site to assist students with any academic or cultural difficulties they may encounter.
- PRE-DEPARTURE PACKET & ON-SITE ORIENTATION
- Books & materials
- Personal expenses
- Student visa
- Daily lunch and all meals on weekends
- Meals on excursions (breakfast may be provided on overnight trips)